Sunday, January 22, 2012

Silly Boy

Krew has such a fun personality - I figured I would write up a quick blog post about tonight. Well, Krew's hair was getting out of control, so I gave him a haircut. In order to entertain him, I also gave him a sucker to eat during his haircut. He was SO sticky afterwards, of course he needed a bath (he was going to get one anyways) - so Michael gave him a bath. For some reason, after his bath, he just LOVES to run around "nakie" for a few minutes. I was trying to catch him to put his diaper on him when I realized he was squatting down and hiding underneath the counter. I also noticed that he was smearing around something liquid - YEP, turns out, he was squatting down to pee and then decided to smear it all around on the floor. Hahahaha. I couldn't help but laugh. Hey, at least it wasn't poop! So needless to say, he got another bath and a diaper put on IMMEDIATELY after :) Love my boy!

These pictures were cracking me up - but more so, cracking Krew up:






 Crying I was laughing so hard...





No comments:

Post a Comment