Thursday, January 19, 2012

32 Weeks!

My friend Lauren took my maternity pictures last time with Krew and did a wonderful job! So I asked her to take them this time around as well! The difference between Krews pictures and 
 these pictures was the weather - with Krew, they were taken in October in warmer weather Virginia. Well, well, well, this time was a different ball game - these pictures were taken in January in frozen tundra Rexburg and absolutely FREEZING! But as always, it was super fun because Lauren is such a fun gal. I love her to death! Here are a few of my favs!








I am in LOVE with this shoe picture :) I may need to print it off and put it in her room!

I was reading a girls blog today and thought these questions were super cute and a great way to remember this pregnancy! So I copied her :)


How far along: 32 weeks on Wednesday (so basically 31, but once I get past Wednesdays every week, I say I'm the next week)

Total weight gain: 19 pounds....and counting....

Maternity clothes: most all of my pants are maternity - they are more comfy. I have a few maternity shirts, but mostly I just wear my "bigger" sizes shirts

Told family and friends: oh yes, we can't keep our mouths shut ;) I think we told at 12 weeks

Miss anything: not having to warm my lunch meat, cookie dough, hot tubs, and definitely sleeping on my stomach

Movement: she is quite the active little girl! she is always kicking, i mean ALWAYS. i wonder if she even sleeps, haha.

Food cravings: hmm, it changes every week. last week was cheesecake. cran apple juice, i can't get enough!!!!

Anything make you quesy or sick: my tailbone aching! sounds weird, but every time I get up from sitting down, it POPS - and makes me feel quesy.

Have you started to show yet: you betcha! i definitely showed earlier this time around!
Labor signs: a TON of braxton hicks contractions, but other than that...nope!

Belly button in or out: it is just a week or 2 away from being an outie...oh joy ;)

Happy or moody: haha ask Michael, i'm sure he would be more honest than me...hehe. no, pretty happy for the most part!

Looking forward to: holding her, seeing her, and what she looks like! i think that is one of the most fun parts :) i also can't wait to see how Krew reacts to being a big brother.

Symptoms: soooo tired. i try to nap whenever krew does. back ache, tailbone is KILLING me, more hungry, and more thirsty- you know, all fun stuff :)

8 1/2 more weeks until i'm due! I can't wait to meet our little Harper or Kinley - hopefully soon we will decide on her name!

No comments:

Post a Comment