Wednesday, January 25, 2012

One of those days...

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a mom, but it has been "one of those days". Here are my thoughts, maybe if I vent I will feel better about today :)

1 - I cannot stop eating (my pregnancy with Krew was NOT like this)
2 - I don't feel like wearing anything but comfy clothes
3 - Krew is getting into EVERYTHING
4 - I'm super uncomfortable
5 - I have NOT had that "burst of energy" that I was supposed to get at the end of a pregnancy -
if I could sleep all day, I would...
6 - My house stays a disaster
  7 - It was the LONGEST day ever
8 - I took a shower at 3PM today - that's not healthy...haha
9 - Okay, I should really stop complaining...

On a brighter note - Michael got a job! That's a relief :) On top of a baby coming in a few weeks we will begin the search for a house to buy! Which is super exciting/scary/long time coming! I'm ready for my own space, to decorate, paint walls, organize, etc! Okay, I feel a little better now :)

Tomorrow is a new day! Maybe I will shower before Michael leaves for school so I can actually get a shower before 3PM :)

It's currently 7:51PM - I think I am going to bed!


1 comment: