Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas!

I have a HUGE post to blog about for our Christmas in Arizona. I will save that until I have a little more time. We celebrated Christmas in AZ this year with the Simpson and Peterson family- it was a blast! We had Krew's Christmas morning the day after we got back from AZ - he loved it! 




Okay so this kid LOVES brooms. Whenever I get out our broom to sweep, he takes it over. So we bought him a broom - haha. And it was the FIRST thing he picked up (and wouldn't put down) on Christmas morning. He loved it - imagine that!? I broom from the dollar store was his favorite toy :) We can only hope he loves brooms as much as he does now when I actually give him chores - hehe





Again with the broom :)
Pushing his new dump truck while holding the broom....




He liked the wrapping paper more than his other toy :) Next year, I'm getting him a broom, wrapping paper, and some boxes for Christmas!

Overall, he had a great Christmas! It was so fun being the parent's and for "Santa" to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment