Sunday, January 8, 2012

30 Weeks!

Oh wow - 30 weeks already!? I absolutely cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by. Our little girl will be here before we know it. So far, this pregnancy has been a breeze! Other than my tailbone KILLING me lately. It's hard to sit for longer than, well...5 minutes without it hurting. Oh well - it'll be worth it when we see her cute face! She is quite the active baby - she's always moving, always! I'm taking shots to prevent preterm labor this time around, so we will see how it works. I can't lie - I wouldn't be upset if she decided to come a week or 2 early...as long as she's healthy! March 21st is my due date. We can't wait to meet her! <3

30 weeks and growing! 

Oh yeah, and we THINK we have narrowed her name down to 2 names: Kinley (Kinlee) or Harper. This has been quite a challenge to decide on a girl name. We will see what we end up with! It could be something completely different. We are open to suggestions! Either way her middle name will be "Mae" after my Grandma Foutz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment