Thursday, July 7, 2011

Virginia Trip - Again...haha

These past couple of year's since I've been out in Idaho - I have seriously missed my family in VA. They are SUCH amazing people. I have typically gone home about 2 times a year, so every 6 months. Well - since a little someone special popped into our lives last November - I have been to VA 3 times, YES 3 times. Once when Krew was 6 weeks old to surprise my best friend Kelly for her wedding, once in April, then once a view weeks ago. I would LOVE to think it's because my family really misses me the most, but we all know the real reason....

This little handsome fella! They absolutely ADORE him, and I'm not going to lie...every time I go home to VA - I get a break :) Because everyone fights to take care of him haha. We had a blast. I got to hang out with friends and family. We stayed 13 days (because of ticket prices) - which we will never do again, I think 10 days is the max because we really started to miss Michael, and I know he was going crazy without us. Anyways, here are a few pics from the trip!


My lovely cousin Jordan!


2 of Krew's biggest fans :)


My bestie Kell


Such a sweet uncle


Love this guy!


One of the sweetest persons I have ever known...


First pool experience!



He loved it!




A little bit of sisterly love ;)



Another one of the sweetest persons I know - my Aunt Julie


Krew LOVED Austin the wiener dog haha


Kisses for mom



He also LOVED being outside


Friends since the 4th grade - Love her!





My friend Brooke and I after a fun jeep ride!


The cutest thing I've ever seen :)



My friend Amanda - aka Beulah :)

I had a BLAST in Virginia and it was so nice to experience the humidity - I know, that sounds crazy, but I miss it sometimes. And it was warm when I got back to Idaho, so my timing was perfect. Krew and I missed Michael like crazy, so we probably won't stay again for that long - but thanks to my family for allowing us to come visit again. Miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment