Thursday, July 7, 2011

Some Family Time

Michael has ONLY 2 more semesters until he graduates....yahoo! But in the meantime, he has been SUPER busy with a full time school schedule and an internship - so when 5:30PM rolls around, Krew and I get extremely happy when Dad walks in the door because we know we can steal a bit of his time! Krew gets SOOO excited when he sees his Dad, I mean so excited that he can't breathe for a few seconds - haha. I love it; I especially love that Michael is such an amazing father and an incredible husband and that he works so hard for this family! We Love you Michael! Thanks for the family time when you get home :) It makes our day!


SO pumped to play with Dad



Love those chubby cheeks!



It doesn't look like he likes me, but he does ;)


<3



Wild Child


Goofball


Okay, I think Krew was DONE having fun :)

It was fun while it lasted :) Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all your posts!! Such cute pics :) Cant wait to see you guys in a month! PARTY :)

    ReplyDelete