Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Love Being a Mom

I absolutely LOVE this phase Krew is going through - he is so happy and so fun. You hear people tell you that being a Mom is the best - I agree 110%. I think if they offered a Bachelor's degree in Motherhood, it would be one of the hardest to get! Haha. Anyways, our little man is almost 8 months old. I seriously cannot BELIEVE how fast time has flown by. He's crawling around like crazy, getting into EVERYTHING, pulling up on everything, and definitely developing a little attitude - hehe. When I say attitude, I guess he takes after his Mom. Now, I don't necessarily throw tantrums when I don't get what I want - but if I don't get want I want it's definitely made known ;) I kid! Krew and I just both know what makes us happy! Or at least Krew THINKS he does. While this stage is super fun, it's also quite challenging. It's not fun to tell your kid NO all day and try to teach them what they should and shouldn't grab. I'm sure it'll just continue to get more and more challenging, and one day - instead of telling him "no, no we don't pull on the curtains, they could fall and hurt us" - we will be saying "no SIR  you cannot date until you are 16" :) I'm sure that day will come faster than I will ever expect it to come. Regardless, I will cherish every minute of it! I wouldn't trade my life for anything - NOTHING because I absolutely LOVE it exactly how it is!








No comments:

Post a Comment