Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Today was such a FUN day! It was weird actually being the "Mother" - but I absolutely LOVED it. Michael and Krew did such a wonderful job at making me feel special. On Saturday I mentioned that I was craving sushi. Michael, being the sweet husband he is, offered to go pick some up for me...it was yummy! Michael got me a sewing machine for my birthday because I've been wanting to learn how to sew - so I finally broke it out the other day and attempting sewing. Haha - let's just say it's a "work in progress". For Mother's Day he got me some fun goodies to go along with the sewing machine. Krew got me some flowers, a mini-cheesecake, and a cute poem with his hand and foot prints. One of the BEST presents I received was being able to sleep through the night and into the morning. YES, I slept until a whopping 10:30 - haha. I do miss my sleep, but Krew is well work waking up early everyday! Needless to say, I felt special and absolutely feel blessed to be a Mother this Mother's Day. I thank the Lord everyday for blessing me with such a wonderful family.


LOVE my boy!



<3 BOTH my boys!





Yummy cheesecake! (Jen, I'll save you a piece ;)


My pretty roses :)



The bottom "blobs" are his hand prints - I love them because it completely demonstrates his current personality! Crazy boy!



All ready for church!

It was such a wonderful day! I can't wait for the years to come. I have such amazing women in my life. My mom is amazing, my Grandma are amazing, my Aunts are amazing, my mother-in-law is amazing, my sister-in-laws are amazing - and all the other women in my family! Thanks for being you and for being such great examples to me!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! And I like the handprints too :) Did Michael come with that all on his own?! And I LOVE your outfit! Head to toe. Way cute! And Krew looks so grown up in his white Sunday shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy I made it on your post haha!! We need a cheesecake run SOON! You look so wonderful Whitney and Krew is such a hunk all dressed up for church! Love your last few posts....so cute :)

    ReplyDelete