Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Little Whining.....

Okay, so I'm allowed to whine every once in a while aren't I!? So here it goes :) I seriously MISS all of my sister-in-laws, seriously! I'm all alone here in Idaho...haha. Everyone is or will be in Arizona in the next few months! I'm so happy that they will all be together - but what about me!? haha. I kid I kid. I guess I got lucky and feel SUPER blessed because a lot of people that I know HATE their in-laws, especially their sister-in-laws - but NOPE not me. I count down the days until I get to hang out with them. Anyways, just wanted to say that I miss you guys! Sadie - I miss our pedicures. Jen - I miss Rocko & your Sassiness, and Melissa - I miss our bargain shopping! All I can say is I better get to come visit all of you guys in August in Arizona and get some QUALITY sister-in-law time :) There - it's done...I whined and feel a little better, but will feel EVEN better when I get to see you guys. Love "ya'll" :)



I realized this is the ONLY picture we have of all of us together - that needs to change!
You guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment