Monday, May 16, 2011

"I want to be like my Daddy..."

Krew and I are SO proud of Michael. He is such a hard worker - we miss him when he is at school all day, but we appreciate the time he puts into getting his degree! We can almost see the end of the tunnel - only 2 more semesters after this one - yay! Anyways, Krew told me today that he wanted to grow up and be JUST like his dad someday...I am perfectly fine with that! I would be one proud momma if Krew ends up like his dad!


"Dad, let ME show you how this computer stuff is done"


"You just input this code - you know, the binary one"


"Press Enter..."



"And THAT is how it's done"

Really only Michael will appreciate this post. But we thought it was way cute! He rolled over two times to get to the laptop. He is becoming quite the little mover - he has to touch EVERYTHING! Before I know it, he's going to be walking. I love my job - I think being a mom is the best job ever. It's so rewarding! I'm so fortunate that I can be at home with this little guy and take pictures of his each and every move...haha. I never thought being a mom would be this fun - don't get me wrong, there definitely are "rough" days - but the good days outway the rare bad! Thanks again Michael for being such an amazing husband and better yet, an amazing dad! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment