Sunday, February 6, 2011

Uncle Alex

My little Brother Alex is such a stud. He's honestly the best little brother a girl could ask for. He is so willing to help me with any and everything - not to mention he loves his nephew Krew. Alex is an AMAZING basketball player - in fact...he alone scored 24 points during his game on Saturday - can we say the next Jimmer? He's such a great example to Krew and to me. Here are a few pictures from his basketball game :) 


"All decked out in my Jordan gear for Uncle Alex's basketball game"
 

I think Michael was most excited about his outfit :) (I'm sure his Uncle Jordan would be proud as well!)


"Just taking a nap with Great Aunt Ray"


Cute parents :)


<3 This boy!


Krew and I with the Allstar himself :) "Can I please get your autograph Uncle Alex?"
Love you Bub!

1 comment:

  1. Jordan WOULD be proud! I already know! And so cute! PS You don't even look like you had a baby!

    ReplyDelete