Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Found Personality

Well it seems that our little Krew's personality is starting to shine through. He definitely is growing up and we have come to discover a lot of new things...

1. He loves to smile - he has a cute side grin like his cousin Tyler

2. When he is ready for bed - he is READY...he doesn't want to be held, the doesn't want to rock, he wants to be put in his bed with his binki and go to sleep on his own (I had to brag a little, I mean who could ask for a better baby!?...a self soother - I can definitely go for that) yet secretly I miss him "needing" me to go to sleep

3. He is extremely picky about the nipples on his bottle - it cannot be too fast or too slow, it has to be just right or he gets extremely mad!

4. His fake cry makes me laugh - little does he know that we can definitely distinguish between a fake cry and a real cry

5. He LOVES, I mean LOVES to be naked...haha (I've heard this is a little boy thing). When he gets skirmy it's typically because he wants his pants and socks off - then he is completely content

6. Baths are a must - this is his relaxation time :)

I can't wait to see his personality continue to grow...I know these posts may be boring to some, but it's a way for me to keep up with fun memories of him growing up! My plan to to mimick my sister-in-law Sadie's brilliant idea to print out blog posts from the year at the end of the year. I think it's a great way to journal and remember these days that seem to go by WAY too fast!

1 comment:

  1. I've started printing out my blog at the end of the year too. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it! Every year, I get better at blogging and my book gets fatter! Yeah for combo journal/scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete