Thursday, February 10, 2011

Michael's 24th Birthday!

Michael (my amazing, handsome, hottie, caring, funny, goofy husband) turned 24 on Feb. 8th! We had a fun filled day (minus him having classes) - Michael chose to go to Sammy's for his B-day dinner :) Then after we all came back to our apartment for presents, cake and ice cream!


Happy Birthday Dad! We got dad the new shirt he has on :)


Our Fam!



Goofy pic!



My parent's and little brother Alex came, as well as Phil and Trudi :) It was so fun that they came up to celebrate Michael's B-day with us!



Michael requested a "Better than Anything" (edited) cake...haha - He told me last year that he didn't want a cake - so I didn't make one; then I felt like the worst wife ever...haha. So I was determined this year to make him a cake!

Happy Birthday Babe - you are such an amazing husband and dad! Krew's face just lights up when he sees you! We appreciate all that you do for us and all of the sacrifices you make for our family. We LOVE you so much!

- Whitney and Krew


No comments:

Post a Comment