Friday, January 21, 2011

You know you are a mom when...

Michael just went back to school for the semester, therefore -its official - being a stay at home mom has begun...and I LOVE it. I am so grateful that I have this opportunity to stay at home with my little man. I have noticed a few things along the way that I really didn't think of before actually becoming a mom - here are a few thoughts:

You know you are a mom when...

- It takes you 3 days to catch up on 1 episode of the Bachelor :)
- 3PM roles around and somehow you have forgotten to shower (we are progressively becoming better at this!)
- You talk in a "baby voice" more than your adult voice :)
- You get sad thinking about how one day your child will be married - and leave you..haha, sounds crazy, but this thought has crossed my mind a few times
- Your goal of the day is to find a binki that your child will actually take!
- I wake up every day - and cherish the moments with my baby boy!

Being a mom is the BEST!


No comments:

Post a Comment