Saturday, January 29, 2011

2 Month Pictures

Boy has time flown by - it's insane how much Krew has grown. When he was born, he weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces, 20 inches long - he now weighs 12 pounds 10 ounces, 24 inches long, yes I know, quite the chunker! He is such a joy and blessing in our lives. I never thought I could love something as much as I do him - well...other than Michael ;)I know that the Lord sent us this little miracle and I feel so privledged to have him. We were bored this morning, so we had a little photo shoot...here are some of my favorites!


His innocent face


His WAY cheesy face


The sweetest boy in the world face



His innocent face


His goofball face





Yes, I ran out of names for his facial expressions - haha, but as you can see, he has many. I'm a little in love with his kid if you can't tell :) I took over 100 pictures this morning and narrowed them down to these 10. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment