Friday, January 21, 2011

2 Months

WOW - it's so hard to believe that our little Krew is 2 Months old tomorrow. Time seriously has flown by. He is such a blessing to us and has such a fun personality! Here are a few updates:

- He's definitely a champ when it comes to eating, he weighs 11lbs 11ozs now - he's going to be a big boy!
- He's starting to smile when we talk to him, I LOVE it - he has this adorable side grin (like his cousin Tyler) that will definitely win over all the ladies (not that I want that to happen...haha)
- He's growing out his clothes SO fast - he is pretty much going to skip the 0 to 3 phase
- This is one of my favorites: he's almost sleeping through the night. For the past week or so he's slept 6+ hours straight :)
- When my put my cheek up to his lips, he gives mommy a kiss (okay - he probably just thinks he's getting ready to eat, but hey - I'll keep thinking it's "kisses")



(I'm in love with this pic!)


Such a handsome boy!


( We call this one the "Cousin MiKya Grin")



1 comment:

  1. Whitney!!! Oh my heck this is just adorable!! Krew is so handsome, I cannot even believe it! Love these pics :)

    ReplyDelete