Thursday, October 21, 2010

Krew's Nursery...A work in progress :)

SOOO I went a little crazy with decorating Krew's nursery. I couldn't quite find anything that I was in love with - so my friend Char had the brilliant idea of us going to the fabric store! And so the madness began - I fell in LOVE with this animal print black and white fabric (the only problem...we would have to make it all!). The other problem? I don't quite know how to sew, haha. Char is making the bedskirt, and my grandma made the bumper! She is also making the curtain.  I think it's coming along great and we have had such a fun time putting it all together. Like I said, please excuse the mess - it's a work in progress!


My Grandma Foutz is amazing and made Krew's bumper!

When I was in Arizona - my sister-in-law's and I had a craft day - I made these letters for Krew :) 

Michael and I refinished these two dressers. They turned out great and match perfectly in the nursery! The one above is the changing table :)




The picture doesn't quite do it justice - but my latest project was this mobile! It was so fun and easy to make...(not to mention, pretty cheap!)

Oh and may I add - I have an amazing husband who has helped me with all of these projects. He's so thoughtful to put up with me and my pregnant craziness <3 HIM!

I will post pictures here in a few weeks of the finished nursery! We still only have a few minor things left to get it completely ready - and boy is that a stress reliever! Let's just hope Krew doesn't make a surprise visit before we are ready :)

1 comment: