Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall 2010

I first must say that I love completely love Fall - especially Halloween :) Michael and I got invited to his cousin Ty's party...so we had to find some costumes. That is when the challenge began - I soon figured out that it's NOT as easy to find a Halloween costume when you are 8 months pregnant, but luckily I found one last minute!

Yes, I was a woopie cushion! Haha.

And my lovely husband decided to be "Billy Mays" - the Oxy Clean guy :) It was quite hilarious!


Billy Mays and a Woopie Cushion - I'm pretty sure you couldn't ask for a better couple than that!?

I wanted to add one last thing! My mom's friend Brigitte custom painted this picture to match Krew's nursery. We absolutely LOVE it - she did such an amazing job! We are all ready for him to come, only 7 more weeks! <3

1 comment:

  1. oh my heck whitney.......talk about CUTE! I didn't realize u were doing a blog!!!! LOVE IT! Such cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete