Monday, October 25, 2010

32 Week Updates

I'm starting to get the hang of this "blogging" thing. I think it will be great tool to have to look back on my pregnancy! Too bad I didn't do a good job of the weeks up to 32 haha. Oh well! Yes, I am 32 weeks now - it's getting so unbelievably close. Here's a quick summary of what the Doc had to say:

- Krew is head down and should stay that way. What a relief!
- He is exactly the way I thought he was laying - head down, butt on the right side, and little feet up in my left rib cage! I can definitely say I will not miss that :)
- Dr. Baker predicted he will be about 7lbs - another relief! I don't have to push out a 9 pounder
- His heart beat is strong
- Overall, an awesome day at the doctors!

Some of the things I am looking forward to:
- Being a mommy! I absolutely cannot wait
- Michael becoming a daddy
- Starting our own little Simpson family
- Meeting my little guy
- FINALLY seeing what he looks like
- Of course holding him, squeezing him, kissing him, loving him, putting my finger in this hand, and so so so many more things!
- Taking him home to VA to meet his family
- Not being pregnant :) I've heard I will miss it - but I think I'm ready to be un-pregnant haha

I love my family and can't wait for Krew to become a part of it...(not that he isn't already) ;)

i.love.my.life <3

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to make a comment... I don't miss ANYTHING about pregnancy. ha ha. But everything else you are looking forward to is worth it :) I can't wait until Michael has to start changing poopy diapers like Jordan... ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness - I can't wait until that moment either! I told him to practice on Tyler when we were in Utah but he said he would wait until he absolutely "HAD" to. haha. But believe me, I will definitely be recording that moment for your viewing pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete