Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring/Easter 2012

I sure has been a busy month! Harper was born, we bought a house, Michael graduated and got a full time job! Like I said, busy - but also very blessed! Would I recommend doing that all in the same month again? No...haha. Anyways, here are a few pictures from this past month.

We had a quick trip to Jackson Hole for my 25th birthday. When I say quick, I mean QUICK. We were there less than 24 hours. Our friends, The Clarks hooked us up with free hotel rooms in Jackson - it was awesome! We invited my friends Lauren and Whitney and their hubby's of course :) We went to a hockey game, dinner, and played games. We had planned to spend the following day in Jackson and  then head home. But NOPE, Miss Harper made us cut the trip short. I started having contractions and there was NO way I was having that baby in Jackson OR on the side of the road - so we headed home at 6:30AM. (Needless to say, it was another false alarm). It was still a super fun trip!




The title of this post is "Spring 2012" - yes, that wasn't a mistake. And yes, you do see snow in the background. We are in Idaho people! Can't wait until a few more months for Idaho's perfect summers! Cousin Tyler came to visit - Krew and Tyler are definitely buds! I have a feeling we are going to have our hands full when these boys are in high school :) Grandpa Simpson took them on a wagon ride...

Easter 2012: We had Easter dinner at my Aunt Ray's on Saturday night, then on Sunday we went to church and had dinner at Michael's parents house. It was a fun filled weekend full of family!











 Krew did NOT want to take pics


 My disappointment on the failure of family pics...haha
Of course he smiles with his Dad!


He absolutely LOVED the bubbles!

And absolutely LOVED the peeps!






Hope everyone had an amazing Easter!





And I just thought these pictures were cute :)

1 comment:

  1. wow!! you truly have had so much happen in the last few month! graduation, buying your first house and having a sweet little baby girl! what a great time to celebrate!!! we will miss having you in the WARD!!! sad!

    ReplyDelete