Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Three years and counting!

Boy oh Boy do I sure have the best hubby ever :) I seriously feel SO lucky to have spent the last 3 years of my life with him. In some ways it feels like yesterday that we got married and in other ways, It feels like we should be 80. Everyday is fun with Michael; he is such a caring, supportive, and loving husband - not to mention an amazing Dad. Krew and Harper just adore him! Anywho, I am so blessed that I get to spend eternity with this man. Happy 3 years babe! Can't wait until the rest of forever. I love you!

I started off the day with this little surprise. Michael and I decided to rotate every year on who is responsible planning our anniversary celebration! It was Michael's year this year! My day started off to this sweet note :)


All over the house the had the top 10 reasons why he loves me :) It definitely put a HUGE smile on my face! Michael also gave us movie tickets and 2 tickets to any BYU football game in the fall! I've never been to one, so I think it'll be a blast!

After Michael got home from work, we headed to Olive Garden!

This dessert was to die for! 
After dinner, we had a little impromptu "photo shoot" by the River, haha. We were goof balls - Michael wouldn't let me post some of the pictures, lol - I think because it jeopardized his "manhood" hehe.

So glad that we can be goofy together!



The perfect end to a perfect anniversary was coming home to our kiddos! They are truly such blessings in our lives. We love them SO much and are so glad that 3 years ago we made the decision to spend eternity together and grateful that we can share eternity with Krew and Harper. That's really what life is all about! 

Love you Michael! 

Thanks for being you. Happy Anniversary Babe!




No comments:

Post a Comment