Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lately...

I've been quite the slacker lately when it comes to blogging! So this will be a "catch up" post :) We were SOOOO excited that Jordan, Sadie, and MiKya got to come home during Jordan's spring break from med school. It was a PERFECT birthday present! I turned 24 - yes, 24...even though that's not really that old, it sounds a lot older than 23!


We went to Texa's Roadhouse for dinner! YUM! And Sadie made DELICIOUS, I mean scrumptous, I mean to DIE for Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes - Seriously, she could open a cupcake shop and sell these! I'm sad I didn't get a picture. In fact, we realized we hardly got ANY pictures during the entire trip - so all of these pictures are taken 10 minutes before they left to head back to Arizona...haha.



Jordan, Sadie, and MiKya were SO sweet to get me a pedicure for my birthday...and Sadie and I finally got a little "girl time" as well :) Thanks guys for my pedicure!



Cute Miss MiKya

We decided to try to get a few pictures of Krew and MiKya together. Poor MiKya was sick all week - so they didn't get to hang out much.


MiKya: "Um, yeah...I'm not too sure about this kid"


MiKya: "Please get him off of me!" haha


MiKya: "Okay, OKAY! I'll take one - and act like I sort of like him, JUST so you guys will leave me alone" :) I love MiKya - shes such a sweetie! I'm kidding, I'm sure MiKya loves cousin Krew!


My sweet little man!


Grandpa must have been saying something funny!

It was such a fun birthday - and a fun week! Glad Jordan, Sadie, and MiKya could come visit. We can't wait to see everyone else - we are dying to see Jen, Isac, Tyler and the Peterson's! 











1 comment:

  1. I just can't get over how cute Krew is! We can't wait to hang out with you and your little man again!

    ReplyDelete