Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's a BOY!

Ok, so I'm at little late posting this (not to mention I am new at blogging) - but YES, we are having a cute little boy! We are so exciting and absolutely cannot wait to meet him! I am almost 22 weeks - I hear it goes by pretty fast from this point on...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Michael and I were both of course super excited to find out it was a boy (I think Michael just a LITTLE bit more than me because he is excited to transform our little guy into an athletic person like himself :) If the kicking in my stomach is any indication - then we definitely have an active little boy! For all of you who don't know, I am due December 20, 2010 - we have decided on a name, Krew Michael Simpson! I love it and can't wait to meet him!

Our handsome little Krew! <3 him!

No comments:

Post a Comment